Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl...

Welcome to the world, little baby Lola Isabella Newman.
Lorraine and Ross finally had their little girl late last night and have called her Lola. What a sweet little name. We are going round tonight to see the little thing, and her proud parents.
Ahhhhh, baaaaabies! How cute are they?

This week has flown by. Thursday tomorrow already. Loving work and the weather is certainly feeling more autumnal. Can't wait to wear my big "Siberia Coat" and my big fluffy boots.

My microdermabrasion home-kit arrived today. Will try it out tomorrow, and probably look like death on Friday. Apparently it makes your skin peel, like after sunburn, and new healthy skin creates underneath. So I will give it a go tomorrow. Slightly nervous, what if my face actually falls off? Oh well, could be worse.

Watched Lost again last night. Had recorded it while I was away. Its getting better and better.
Its really bugging me, what on earth is going on on that island? Polar bears, strange french woman, whispers and apparitions. Want more!

I still have a slight cold, sneezing every 2 minutes, great big powerful sneezes as well that make your whole body tingle. And my throat is sore, but could be worse, not complaining.

For some reason I am all excited about Autumn and Winter this year, liking the cold and look forward to the dark evenings. Maybe its because I know I won't be cold with all my lovely new clothes. Having a wardrobe with lots of clothes I'm actually excited to wear is great. Just need to scrub my face off to complete the "new-me"-look!

Off to blow my nose.

No comments: