Sunday, September 18, 2005

Slap on the anti-wrinkle cream

Just come back from the "Beauty and Body Show" in Brentwood. It was either that or "Showbus" at Duxford...oh let me think...lots of pink and lovely glitter things or old buses...ehm...difficult choice. The beauticians tried in vain to get rid of my wrinkles. Slap it on, was my advice, but all I got was a bit of a white, crusty surface under my eye when it mixed with my make-up...great!
The lip-plumper though, my God, we tried it on and 3 minutes later we are pouting like two old trouts and its a must have. What a difference!
Found myself a little (well actually big) necklace as well in shape of a leaf. Bring on the Autumn.

Feeling slightly weird and sick today. Felt like I was going to faint at the exhibition and ran out to get myself a Kit Kat. Chocolate can cure anything, I am sure!

Quiz tonight at the local as usual. Always good fun.

Dropped Hazel off at "The Lodge" where she was meeting her "blind-date".
Apparently it all went very well and they had a great time. He seems like a good catch so we'll have to see what happens. Fingers crossed.

Thursday evening I am flying to Nykoping to see my sister. Whooopie. Can't wait. Although I will be sleeping under the kitchen table with her dog Miklo as there is no room in the flat. Unless I fancy crashing in the shower. She's just moved in with Filip, her boyfriend, and there are boxes and clothes and things and crap piled high in the front room. So I will be bonding with the kitchen floor. No problems.

Feeling a bit rough still. Going to lie down for a bit. I think the Lip Plumper drew all my blood from my head and into my lips...Gotta lie down now before I pass out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Word of Blog helps nonprofit orgs promote issues, events and causes
Word of Blog is a free service that helps nonprofits and activist organizations promote themselves and their causes in the blogosphere.
See if you can visit my site also maybe you will find some valuable information Easy home based business