Monday, September 26, 2005

New wardrobe, new face and more energy

Good morning. No, it really is a good morning.
Got back late last night from Stansted and found the house spotless and boyfriend and dogs happily wagging their tails, no really Steve was wagging too!
Unpacked my suitcases...went out with half a suitcase, came back with two stuffed ones...?!
Ah, shopping was great out there and me, my sister and her boyfriend spent most of the weekend ploughing through shops. Found some great winter boots and a gorgeous winter coat. And because I couldn't fit them in my suitcase I had to weat them travelling back...people must have thought I'd just got off the Siberia-flight no doubt...I was cooking!

Had such a lovely weekend. Friday in Nykoping and visited my sister's work, then lovely lunch in the historical town with all its beautiful houses. The evening was spent trying to connect Saras laptop to broadband. Finally got online and I decided to order the microdermabrasion home-kit that we saw at the Body/Beauty Exhibition the other week. Let's see what it does.

Saturday we went to Vingaker - a Factory Outlet with loads of great clothes for 50% of the price. This is where I found my eskimo outfit. Then on the way back we dropped by an old friend of mine who's just had a little baby-boy (Anton). So nice to see Stina and will definately go back there in November to catch up a bit more.

Sunday me and my sis went to Norrkoping, another lovely city, with trams and everything.
The houses are so colourful compared to here. Red and yellow and just so charming.
Found another few shops to spend our money in...dangerous!

The flight back took 1 hour 40 minutes, which is unheard of. So quick! The easiest trip I've ever done. Nice to be back here at home though as well, unpack and be with my "pack".

Sis: Thanks for a great weekend. See you in November!
Mandy: You're great!!!
Steve: You didn't hoover the stairs ;)
Hazel: Gracias for picking me up from el aeropuerto, mi amiga
Indy: I am sure you have put on weight

No comments: