Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wednesday thoughts

Another mid-week, the days zoom past and the weekend is on the horizon.

Me and Steve went to the pub for about 10 minutes last night - downed a double Whiskey and walked back again. Yep, my cold got such a shock I think it died and went away.
"Cannot hold baby until I stop coughing..." so please let me stop coughing!
Hopefully I'll be able to go round this weekend to get a bit closer to Miss Lola.

Tonight its "Lost". Can't wait.

Not a lot exciting happening this week, might do a quiz tonight if I am awake.
Have been doing lots of Bus Numbers and Histories on a website this week, and it seems to send me to sleep. Exhausting to stare at fleet numbers...

Still going to physio for my back. Feels alright at the mo so fingers crossed I am on the road to full recovery.

As you can see, not a lot happening. Will check back in when there's more to report.
Over and out