Sunday, September 04, 2005

Rocking chairs and sunshine

Loving Sundays at the moment. Today the sun has been shining nonstop and we've been out pretty much all day. Got myself a lovely tan as well (Johnson's Holiday Skin of course).
Went to Asda to get bbq stuff for us and the dogs. Bought some tzatsiki and panini bread and yum yum can't wait til dinner is served.

Went out with Steve & Barbac last night. Ended up winning 6 jackpots on the fruitmachine (s) and got £40 each. I invested £2 so can't complain.

Loving Jack Johnson's music at the moment, lovely lovely. And I want a guitar that sounds like his as well. Mine's just a rattly old bugger now.

Tonight is the weekly quiz. Last week I wasn't there and they lost...so I will help them this time!

Not a lot to report, just relaxing in the sun in my rocking chair.

No comments: