Monday, October 31, 2005

Hallow Evening

Feel great after a nice weekend, felt like I've managed to cram loads in.
Fridag night was great, loads of dancing (like John Travolta if I do say so myself...) and beers, then finished the night at Sarah's with a kebab. Becoming a bit of a traditions I think.
Great night anyway and the band was fantastic. Especially when they played Supersticious and Freak Out. We went nuts on the dancefloor. No wonder my legs are aching today.

Saturday we spend working on the house, putting up CCTV cameras and lights. Looks like a bomb has exploded here in our office, gotta sort this out. Wires and crap everywhere.

X-factor of course on Saturday night and then I popped over to the pub with the lads for a ... lemonade. No more beers for me.
Oh yeah, and I had another kebab for dinner. Two kebabs within 12 hours...cannot be good.

Sunday we spent at Bluewater browsing round lovely things. Found myself a little shrug thing to keep me warm. People were already buying Xmas presents which is a bit worrying.
I am so unorganised when it comes to Christmas. I'm just going to hide under the Christmas Tree until Easter comes. Then Quiz in the evening, but we were useless. 16 out of 25.

Poor Ross has been taken into hospital by the way, kidney stones. Ouchy! So we went round to see him as well. Then went round to take his dogs for a walk as Lorraine had enough to do with no sleep and little Lola.

Tonight its Haaaaalllllloooooowwwweeeeeen. Going round to Canewdon to shake hands with some ghosts. Whoooooo hooooooooooooooo.

No comments: