Friday, October 28, 2005

Glittering Balls

Good afternoon,
Long time since last entry, just been busy or my life's too boring? Either way, no entries got written!

Friday at last after having spent the week with my nose in books about Flash and ActionScript. To start with I just found Flash completely backwards comparing it to Freehand, and all the tools seemed to work in different ways. But as soon as I got the hang of it, Wham Bam I love it!
And when I got a few ActionScripts working I was even happier.
Love to make little animations and see them move on the screen.

My physio took one look at my back today and said proudly:
Look at that back!
I was sooo pleased! Its back to normal almost (touch wood) and I am really happy and will look after it from now on. She then told me I've got a wonky jaw...and told me to put my fingers in my ears and then open my mouth. Right, I thought, this is a physio's way of joking with their patients.
"So put your fingers in your ears, and open your mouth, then stand on one leg and say WOOF!"
Reluctantly I put my fingers in my ears and opened my mouth. She then told me to feel the jaw-bones as I opened the mouth. And the conclusion we both came to is that my jaw is completely off centre and that I open my mouth with my jaw to the left. Bloody thing, I get my back fixed and now my freaking jaw isn't right! Haha.
But I can definately handle a wonky jaw. But My God, am I going to be perfectly alighned and steamlined when this physio woman is finished with me!!!

Tonight I'm off out again. Yes, twice in a year now! Haha.
Me and Sarah are going out in Southend somewhere to see "Glitterball", a funk-band apparently with "funky" wigs on their heads. Sounds like fun.
I will on the other hand try to drink less of the alcoholic beverages...as I've decided hangovers are not for me anymore. Don't enjoy them one single bit. So just a few little laaaagers for me.

Tomorrow off to Bluewater for...well a cup of coffee and a muffin most likely, as I am trying to save some money. Might have to drop into Sephora and sniff all the lovely potions and lotions in there. Want some of that Jessica Simpson Deserts Stuff, like Body Shimmer that tastes of icecream. Oh yes, give it here!

I also want to tell the world about DermaSponge. Its the most amazing product I've ever tried.
Usually in a month, I have about 10 spots or more dive-bombing onto my face (yes I am 28 and still have spots) but after having done this DermaSponge Microdermabrasion twice my skin feels sooo much better. And I've had maybe 3 spots maximum and they haven't been the same heffaclumps as the previous ones, just nice little cute ones that you can cover in a sec.
So there, DermaSponge rules!

Going to Nykoping again next Saturday. Whopppiiieeedoooo. Coldplay and "kalas" (birthday party for all you uno-linguals) and cheap clothes and my sister of course not to forget.
Off to Stockholm on Monday for the concert and her lovely bf is driving us there and back. Can't wait. Great to be tall at concerts and we'll probably get our own "chill-out picnic area" behind us because we'll block everyone's view and noone stands behind us! Great! No more claustrophobia for us!

I guess that's all for now.
Fingers crossed that I don't like the taste of beer tonight.