Friday, November 11, 2005

That's how you see the world

Coldplay in Stockholm, two days before my birthday, ooooh it was gorgeous.
Travelled last Saturday to Nykoping and stayed at my sisters for the weekend. Had a great time. Managed to buy two huge winterjackets, that I somehow managed to squeeze into my bags. 3,5 hours away from my sister isn't bad. Feel happier now!

29 years old and feeling great. I've been in a really good mood the last few days and today being Friday, well that's certainly helping! Cinema tonight probably and tomorrow I've got two friends coming down from London that I haven't seen in a loooong time. Emma & Sofie, get here now! We've got so much to catch up on.

Went to Matalan yesterday and spent a small fortune on housy-things. Got a lovely fluffy soft throw for our sofa and some cushions to go with it. Mmmm...soooo soft and cosy. Plus got new plates and new cups and new glasses and a new duvet for us. Lovely.

Got physio today. Hopefully this might be the last time.
Gotta get to the bank and dry-clean before that and then back here for work. Enjoying webdesign all of a sudden, its nice to have a chance once in a while.

Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you...

Love you sis! Hope you feel better soon.
x

No comments: