Wednesday, October 01, 2008

No more maternity clothes


Finally getting to get rid of my maternity tops and stretchy trousers that I've lived in for the past 5 months. Its been so depressing having to wear the same saggy tops and ugly maternity bras, day in and day out. So I am loving looking at clothes again and luckily new babies are very portable and just lie happily in the pram snoozing, while I go browsing in the shops.
My long legs need never worry again. New Look's Tall range is a life-saver and I am so pleased little Wickford has got its own New Look store. Got myself a pair of dark denim jeans with a brown belt today - perfect! I also found these other two tops along the High Street.
Its amazing what a little bit of retail therapy can do for an old wrinkly soul!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snyggt.
Kram,M.