Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its oh so quiet


Its 13.30 and all is quiet... *deep breath* ... Both children are asleep and both dogs for that matter. We went to Mothercare in the morning to get some bits and bobs and then we had lunch and read books. Jessie spent her morning asleep in the carseat, pooing, then eating and then burping.

When I've got time to myself I hardly know what to do with myself. Because I don't know how long the peace will last I tend just to hover around...

I am heading for the gym again tonight about 8ish. Went to Body Pump on Sunday morning and piled on the weights as I am used to from pre-pregnancies. My thighs and calves are burning today but all in all I feel ok. Not as unfit as I thought I was maybe. Tonight I will be spending time on the treadmill and the rowing machine and crunching those abs.

No comments: