Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One month in...


Who would have thought I'd be as calm as a cucumber one month into having two children.
Who would have thought I'd got lots of sleep during the night
Who would have thought I'd actually have time to get dressed AND put make up on?
Who would have thought I would have lost the baby weight apart from 4 kilos?
Noooooot meeeeee!!!

I am so proud of myself and pleased that everything has been so smooth up til now. We've managed one month!

Little Jessie is the cutest little thing and sleeps like a trooper. We forget she's here most of the time and when she's hungry she kind of meows... Suits me!

I've just had two hours to myself as they timed their nap-time beautifully. Ellen asked to go to bed, just as little Jesselina had dropped off. Bingo-Stingo!

So I've had time for a snooze, done some washing, tidied the house, eaten lunch and surfed round in the net of inter! I've just heard some grunts from Ellen's bedroom so I expect her to wake up anytime now.

Its raining loads today and I am not too keen to be outside. However, Ellen has just got a new umbrella (pink with a little princess on top) from a friend of mine and she LOVES it. She wizzes round the house shouting Umbrella, and then points to the door pleading: Walk, pees Mummy! Raaaain!!!
Hmm...bad timing to get an umbrella that makes her want to go out in the rain... But its only water, so I expect we'll be out there in an hour throwing pebbles in the pond as usual...

Anyway, making myself a cup of coffee before it all kicks off again. But I am a bloody great mummy I am!!! Brag brag brag brag!

No comments: