Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Overwhelming tiredness & Fog again

Pregnant again. Its excellent and shite at the same time.
The sickness has passed but the tiredness lingers. I feel absolutely shattered and today I am feeling sorry for myself.

I will write this and go to bed. Ellen's just gone down for her nap and I could sneak about 1,5h sleep if I am lucky.

Last night it was so foggy, see below. It was like being out in a ghost-story, expecting to see a black horse with a headless man riding it or something.

This afternoon I'm meeting my sister-in-law at a playcentre in Hockley. Great fun for the kids and its nice for us to sit down to have a coffee and snacks. I will probably order a three-course meal and 5 drinks, seeing as I've got an appetite like a horse.

Anyway, off to bed now to have a little hormone cry. Feeling so drained and crap.
Tomorrow will be a better day!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej.

Det blir nog bättre ska du se. Våren är här, dimman lättar, du blir mindre trött och vi kommer snart. Ska bli så kul, jag är less att jobba nu.