Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm alive!

Oh yes, thought you'd got rid of me. Nooo.
I am back in Blogland.

I have been so busy, exhausted, ill, tired, happy, away, at home and asleep that I simply haven't had time to write.

But hopefully I will find time now.


Went home to Sweden for Christmas, that was nice of course and lovely to see my family. Poor little Ellen had an ear-infection and was not too happy throughout the whole stay. But she is back on track now and she's walking the little sunbeam.
On the 17 January she took her first steps on her own, and now she's rockin'. She loves spinning round in circles in her room (where there's a thick carpet to save her if she falls). Picture below. She moved so fast I could hardly catch her in the photo.

What is new?
Got a new exercise routine going. Have set up a little Stability Ball exercise schedule for myself and its pretty tough I must say. Trying to do it 2-3 times a week and some walking in between. Should get my bum into tip-top shape!

Ellen's at nursery today and I've been working. Its a blessing to have a day or two a week just to myself and knowing that Ellen is in safe hands and that she really enjoys it is worth a lot. She comes home from nursery having made us little biscuits or little cards with stickers all over it...its so cute.
We actually went to HobbyCraft the other day and got lots of little sticky-bits, crayons, glue, pipecleaners, paper etc etc and we've now got a little Craft-Station set up in the living room, where we make all sorts of weird looking things...She particularly loves putting stickers on her shoes...not sure where she got that idea from. She now walks around with a glittery bear on one shoe and a glittery heart on the other. Maybe I should do the same?!

Its almost time to pick the little rascal up, but aaaaaaaaw, just a few more moments to myself...

I've got about 3 bags of clean washing to iron and fold and put away tonight. Great...just what I fancy on a Friday night.

Last night I was in bed by 9.30 and asleep by 9.31. I then woke up at 1am and could NOT sleep. Was lying awake for ages and when Ellen started crying at 7am I could not get out of bed. Steve was an angel and got up for me and I stayed in bed til 8.30. Feel a lot better now. Not been feeling too good lately...

My mum and uncle/auntie/cousins+1 are coming over in the beginning of March. I can't wait. Going to let them sleep in the annexe and tidying and making it lovely out there now. Just needs some blinds and a good hoover, and then its all ready to go!

Got a thing for Fruit Sallad at the moment. Kiwi, banana, apple & peach. Yum yum.

And so I sign out for this time. Hopefully more regular updates now.
Sort yourself out woman.

WHAT'S COOKING?


THE SPEED DEMON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo.
Kul att ha dej back on the track. Har saknat dina inlägg.
See you soon.