Monday, February 25, 2008

...and I'm feelin' gooood

Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new liiiiife for me.....

Yep, got my motivation back, my energy has returned. I felt fine all yesterday and decided to clean/tidy the house from top to bottom. Even managed the courtyard and doing some washing. Bloody efficient I was. It was great to not have to sit down after having gone up the stairs.
So the house is tidy, the washing machine is running warm and I've got the annexe sorted for my family who's over at the weekend. Well, the tiling will now be done on Friday & Saturday...haha talk about cutting it fine.

But yesterday obviously took its toll on my energy reserves and by 19.20 I was snoring in the sofa. I didn't wake up til 23.00 when Steve came back in from the pub. Then straight to bed and woke up at 07.00...
12 hours sleep, oh yes, its all good.

Went to Sainsburys today. Got a major thing for Waldorf Sallad and Cured Ham....ooooooh yes. And Plums & Kiwis are still in my top 5.

Should be ironing now, but noooooo.
Going to sit here, eat some plums, drink some coffee and flick through some pregnancy/mum-to-be magazine to reaaaaally waste time.

No comments: