Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween from me

I found these extremely cute little "Munchkins" in Sainsbury's the other day, and carved them into little "mini-Jack-the-Lanterns". Perfect for tea-lights!
What do you think!



Was at work today and Steve left early to pick up Ellen. When I came home they proudly showed me her biscuits that she had "baked" at nursery. Steve said she had "pressed and prodded" the dough... and in his hand he held a piece of tin-foil with two very squashed little biscuits with chocolate bits in them. He little face lit up when she saw them and she almost looked proud of them! Haha.
Cooking...at 14 months old. Excellent. I'm still not cooking at 30!!!
No I lie, I did make an brilliant dinner the other week. Gordon Ramsey eat your hat.

Tonight its girl's night in. Lisa is popping over for some Hallowine!!!
So I am just heading over to the sofa for some serious chillin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy halloween to you too.
You are not so bad in the kitchen as you think. Be proud of yourself, becauce I´m proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Ja just det, anyone can cook! Se Ratatouille :D Sen så är du utmanad min kära. Se bloggen..