Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My new gay lover...

Well, I have just been seriously traumatised.
I went to get the post out of the postbox, found a little parcel which contained a few lovely little crystals I had ordered, another letter was telling me my membership to the local farm/playcentre was going to reduced for next year, it had pretty little lambs on the letter and everything...and then...I just carried on opening my post...as you do. I tore open a letter adressed to "Mr Stephen Newman & Mr Asa Forsvall", thought nothing more of it, as I ALWAYS get letters to MR Asa Forsvall...

This one was different. The catalogue i pulled out of the brown envelope looked like any other catalogue so I just flicked my thumb through the pages to have a look at what goodies I would find... Then my STOMACH TURNED...It was gay sex, in the strongest worst most horrible sense of the word...I literally dropped the catalogue on the floor and splurted out something like: bbbbbbblaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhshhsgg. I felt traumatised, violated and sick!!!

I looked at the catalogue that was now lying on the floor. "New Concept" "Gay Sex DVDs".

New concept. Yes, send it out to straight couples and lets see what happens!!!

Anyway, if anyone wonders WHY I HAVE CHANGED MY NAME FROM ASA TO HELENA???????
Ask me again and I have a very good argument. Don't regret it for a second.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fniss ;)

Anonymous said...

Well said.