Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sex and the City

Awww...I liked it! Really good film. Made me all warm inside. But it also made me miss my girlies from Sweden, when we were aaaaall together.

Went out last night with Lisa to see the film at Bas Vegas. We went for a chinese first at Aroma and the food was lovely. The only problem was the waiters who couldn't wait to snatch our plates to clear the table. You'd literally just finished the last prawn cracker and schwiiish the plate was gone. Lisa had to cling on to her wine glass for dear life so that they wouldn't steal her precious wine-spritzer drops from her. When you're pregnant you treasure every single drop of alcohol you can get your tastebuds on.

A lovely evening and a nice break from being a pregnant mother. And it gave me hope about looking good at 40 and 50. Sarah Jessica Parker has got a body to die for.
Plus, Ellen slept in til 8.08 this morning which made it all so much better.

No comments: