Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Coffee saves the day


Its been a stressful day. I know it wouldn't normally have been this bad, but because its boiling hot outside and I feel super heavy and knackered. I ran out of steam about 2pm...not good. Just as Ellen was getting bored. Nothing seemed to keep her happy and I was tearing my hair out. So I made some strong coffee, frothed a load of milk - mixed it together and voila - 1 cafe latte later I was buzzing like a bee, and we ended up going for a walk to the park and had a lovely afternoon in the end.
So coffee, my friend, I owe you one!

Will put some bets on for tonight's football game - Sweden vs Greece. I think its time to run down to the petrol station and buy a throw-away-bbq and put some food on. I would love a cold cider too, maybe I'm allowed one?! Just the one?! Yeeeeeeeeeeah.
Actually, Sainsbury's sells Kopparberg cider. Will ask Steve to get some on his way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one cider,says mum.