Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm a whale

This week I have felt sooo tired, heavy, sleepy and lazy.
My new nickname (thanks Steve) has become Old Mrs Hubbard...
I feel like an Old Mrs Hubbard actually. All I need is an apron and some dirty grey slippers.

I cut off the horns on my Sweden hat today. Embarrassed to be Swedish yesterday. The team was soooo crap. Useless. So I've said to Ellen, she doesn't have to ever cheer on Sweden in any tournament, ever again. Until the World Cup 2010!!!... ;)

What else is new? Went for a blood test today. Thought I was going to pass out as they took tube after tube of blood. I felt aenemic enough before I even started. Ellen was as good as gold as usual, sitting happily in her stroller chomping on a rice cake.
She was reading the "Southend Airshow Programme" while we waited in the waiting room. Her word for Aeroplane is "bye-bye" for some reason and as she turned the pages she kept going Bye Bye, Bye bye... (ba-bay, ba-bay). An old lady sitting opposite Ellen suddenly said to Ellen:
- No darling, I am not going quite yet. We'll say bye bye in a minute...
Hmm...I explained through my beard that Bye Bye was Aeroplane, and left it at that...

No comments: