Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A break

Tomorrow afternoon I am travelling to Sweden, to Oxelosund to see my sister (plus her other half) and my mum. I am so excited and really looking forward to it. My sister has just moved in to their new house and I can't wait to see it!
I also look forward to a break. I think the pregnancy hormones and the exhaustion has taken its toll on me lately, and leaving Steve and Ellen behind and travelling on my own is going to be nice. I am sure I will cry my eyes out though, waving goodbye to my two little trolls but I know Steve will look after her like a super-dad.

Things have happended today that has really drained me. I am hoping its all going to be ok. But I could literally shut my eyes now and sleep, as I haven't been sleeping all that well lately.

So hopefully I will return on Sunday, refreshed - recharged ! with some nice photos hopefully to share with you all.

Til then. Bon voyage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kul att ses. Det var en skön helg med er, 2 fina döttrar. KRAM,M.