Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunshine in the morning

Aaah, its the most wonderful thing. SUNSHINE! And the first rays of the morning have an extra special effect on me. They lift my mood and bring a huge smile to my face, while I am making my coffee and Ellens milk. This morning there was this mist all over our field and I am sure I saw some fairies dancing amongst it all. Gorgeous.

Its coming up to 8am. Ellen has finally figured out that she CAN get out of bed on her own and play in her room for a while, before crying for us to come and get her. Its lovely hearing her giggle to herself, toys being jiggled and tunes playing on her little Fisher Price railway. Its a HUGE difference not waking up to a CRY in the morning, but to laughter and playing. Keep it going, sweetiepie.

I've bought a kettle that gives you hot water in 3 seconds. Its a godsend in the morning. Instead of hanging around in the kitchen with the bags under my eyes touching the floor, I press one little button.......SLUUUURP SPLATTTER SWISH...and my cup is filled in 10 seconds (it takes a while to fill the cup, but one can't complain!) and voila the coffee is ready. Wonderful machine. Worth every penny.

I can now feel lots of movement in my belly. The little creature in there is kicking about like a nutter and I am sure its swimming lengths or something. One minute its on the left and the next its on the right. Maybe I should squeeze some swimming-goggles in there for the baby, so that it can keep its little eyes open and avoid bumping into the walls every single turn.

So its Sunday. Just waiting for the Sunday papers to arrive. THIS is how a Sunday should be. Sunny, warm, calm, relaxing and I am feeling good. Time for breakfast now, so I am signing out.

Smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.