Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sweden and Snot

Just got back from my trip over to Oxelosund. Had a lovely time, thank you very much. Me and Ellen packed our bags and headed over to Sweden on Friday last week and spent the weekend relaxing, eating lovely food and going on little excursions to Stockholm. Very nice. I must have caught some nasty little bugs on the plane there though, as the last day there I felt like my throat was on fire and knew there was a cold coming.

So here I am, flued up to the ears and poor little Elle is sniffling too. I should probably be added to the Guinness Book of Records for sneezing the most times in a row.

Seeing a Chiropractor tomorrow as my right arm is all buzzing now and I am still dizzy on and off.

Gotta go, Ellen's crying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a wonderful person your daughter, I just love her.
M