Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My beautiful sister...

Was chatting to my sister on MSN the other day. She'd got a new webcam and we were chatting away with our videos showing. I suddently appeared to be chatting to a "shark" in the according to the video. Sara was trying out some new filters that apparently came with the webcam. Below are the results...I must just point out...Sara is a super-beautiful young woman and how she managed to get this incredibly ugly, well my god those filters really must be good.

Amor has struck again. I thought he should be aiming for the heart though?


Would you let this person in if she looked through your keyhole?


Frankensteins Bride:


The next queen?


If only the Terminator could look this cosy in all the films...look at that smile...!


I think its Vincent Van Gogh

No comments: