Monday, February 26, 2007

What's so bloody funny at 6am

I think we're just going to have to realize our little girl doesn't like to sleep past 7. Not even 6 sometimes. Christ. She does sleep a lot better, without her dummy now and falls asleep perfectly at night. She doesn't eat during the night anymore. So that's all good.
Not so good is that she seems to wake at 5.30-6.00 in the morning and she's wide awake and does NOT stop crying until we get up. No chance to get her back to sleep and if we try to leave her in her cot, she just howls. Great. But as soon as she's up, she is the most happy baby going. Grinning like a nutter and everything is sooo hilarious. Me and Steve aren't as amused! ;)

But 10 minutes after I've got up, and got my morning-dose of her smile, I feel alright and she's all worth it again. Its just that 5.30-6.00 o'clock feeling when you KNOW she is awake and we've got no chance of sleeping more.

Phhhhhewwwww....yaaaawwwn.....siiiiiighhhh

This week I need to get myself a bigger suitcase, and get packing. Going home to Sweden for 11 days, hurrah. First my sisters and then up north to see the family. All of them! Cousins, grandma, uncles and aunties. Can't wait.

Got the builder in again today. He's going to put up another cupboard on the kitchen wall. So more space for me to fill with junk. Then tomorrow he's building us a bathroom door for our en-suite. That will be nice.

Right, time to watch "Babies loves babies" with Ellen. Its all basically babies doing baby-things on a DVD and she loves it. I just think all the babies are either ugly or annoying, or both. I shouldn't be allowed to be a mum. Baaad mum. But here we go, "Babies loves babies" it is.

Over and out, Rocketsnout

No comments: