Thursday, February 08, 2007

Nobody puts Baby in the corner



Ooooooh, can't believe it! I've been invited to the Theatre tonight. Sarah had a spare ticket for Dirty Dancing, showing at the Aldwych in London. Wow! Yes, please, I will be there with bells on, or maybe a lovely pink leotard?!

Christ, how many times did we watch that film? And how many times did we listen to the Soundtrack on our vinylrecords? I so fancied Patric Swayzey-Swaysey-whatever...

These arms of mine...
I'm a love man
I had the time of my life
Oooooh can't waaaait!

Going up on the train about 6 I think and I will update you all tomorrow on how many times I cried.

Gotta go now, wake little Elle, put on her Winter Overalls and head down to Wickford to get some food, as Tesco Delivery has cancelled their home delivery due to the dangerous road conditions...ITS 2 CENTIMETRES FOLKS...INVEST IN SOME WINTER TYRES AND GET A GRIP!!! *haha, excuse the pun*

/Baby

No comments: