Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More sleep!

She seems to have got it afterall. The sleep. A few nights later and she is sleeping like a "baby" again! Hurrah for her. And for me!

Now I've got a grinning little girl sitting in her playhoop on the floor. She is soo lovely when she's had enough sleep. Smiling and playing and no grotting at all.

Going to Coffee Lounge with Lisa and Kate today for some lunch. It gets kind of crowded with 3 prams round the table, haha. Will try to feed Ellen there, but I suspect it won't go very well, as she is very easily distracted.

Have started to pack, or at least dug out some things I am bringing to Sweden. The dogsitter is coming tomorrow nigh and we are leaving Friday morning at 0640 from here. The flight is about 9 I think. Will be interesting to see how Ellen finds the flight. I really hope everything goes well.

Gotta get dressed now.
Later Alligator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job. She is asleep almost the whole night. Bra gjort mamma.Fortsätt att vara konsekvent
Kram, M.