Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So, finally a moment

The house is tidy, Elle is asleep and I have a lovely cup of coffee in my hand.
Feeling a bit tired as Ellen decided to scream her head off at 5am this morning. She cried for an hour, and I think there are some little teeth coming through. Or so I am hoping...

Dirty Dancing was...good. Nah, it was a great laugh, but it wasn't the best musical ever. It was just like the film really, cheesy, americaan and good music. Went for a few drinks before in this lovely bar, where you didn't know what was glass walls or mirrors, so the place felt massive. I was sitting on my barstool with a big grin on my face, due to the fact I was out, with friends, in London, with a glass of wine in one hand and some chips in the other. Ohhh, yes.
Got back at midnight and promised myself, I MUST go up to London more often. It really is just around the corner. 30 min on the train is nothing and the city truly never sleeps. It was so wonderful wandering through Covent Garden at night, with the old stone buildnings looking over you.

Seeing Lisa & Katie (with their girls) tomorrow for lunch, as it feels like I haven't seen them for ages. Then Louise over for a coffee about 3pm. She's about 7 months pregnant now and I cannot wait to see the little baby girl/boy. Its so much more exciting now when someone is pregnant, when you know what its all about. And you can watch from a distance, without hanging over the toilet puking your guts out.

Gotta keep tidying the house now...There's dust everywhere.

Over and out.

No comments: