Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday

Oh nooo, now X factor has finished - Cringe factor is on tele. Celebrity Big Brother.
Jade's mum just makes me want to hide under the sofa. What on earth? And her "medication", I reckon its booze, man! Poor old Ken who had to leave.

Aaaanyway, god only knows how I got into that show...

Ellen's being a little angel at the mo. The last few days and nights she's been super. Like clockwork with her sleeping hours etc. Makes it nicer when we have our evenings back again. To know that at 8pm we can go downstairs and be "adults" again. Not having to run up and down to be "mummy and daddy" all the time.

Steve and Bob's gone to the pub for the quiz, with mad Harry the Hits bloody quizmaster. Hopefully Wednesday its Yummy Mummys turn again. I am just here drinking red wine (well it IS Sunday!) and eating Price-Sausages (leftover from Christmas).

Monday tomorrow. What does this week hold? Ehm...dentist on Thursday, whooopie scoopie.
Having a major sort out of the house. Going through drawers, cupboards etc and organising everything. Throwing loads of junk away and every day the house looks neater and tidier. Getting another cupboard put in, in the kitchen. The guy doing the bathrooms for us will fit it for me, which gives me more storage in the kitchen, which is great. Too many pots and pans.

Going to bed now. Greys anatomy has finished and I am getting ready for another 6am start tomorrow morning. Steve did the early shift this morning, but I still woke up at 8am which isn't exactly a lie-in.

God my life is so exciting isn't it. Whoever is reading this posting this evening, must be asleep by now. Sleep tight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hejsan.
Var ska han sätta in skåpet eller vad du skrev?
Det är så funny to read your blogg. I feel that I am a part of your life over there. Jag har börjat jobba today and it was so hard to get up this morning.
It is raining here and the snow is gone again, shit, it´s so boring weather.
Have a nice day. Love you, M.