Monday, January 01, 2007

A new year

Its 1pm , Monday the 1st of January, 2007.
No hangover, lots of energy after a good night's sleep and the sun is shining outside. What a lovely start to the new year.







Got ready for the party and slipped into my footballers wives dress!

Oh yes, you can call me Jungle Jane. Asked Steve to take a photo of me, just because I wasn't wearing tracksuit bottoms and pukey t-shits for once! Just realized I am almost as tall as the Christmas tree. Blimey.


The party was excellent. Got to Sarah's about 8.30pm. Lovely crowd of people. Had a great evening, and little Ellen decided to go to sleep about 10pm, which gave us free hands for midnight!
Only had 2 glasses of wine, which is all I need nowadays anyway...and then stayed on a mix of sloer, ribena and some kind of elderberry drink. Nice.

Spoke Spanish with Barney's brother, Swedish with Barney and gibberish with the rest of the peeps. The three little girls, (Rebecca 7, Charlotte 4 & Holly 4) were lovely and added a few decibels to the party. They kept stealing icecubes from the bathtub (that was full of beers) and putting the icecubes into the lads pockets. Barney got a few in his slippers as well and I got one on my foot. Steve kept threatening to throw the girls in the bathtub, which was a game they loved. Then it was kung-fu-fighting with pillows...Steve seemed to have a great time, whereas I was thinking "my god, Ellen's going to be that age one day...no more peace and quiet!".


Steve, Rebecca & Charlotte.
Lovely girls and lovely guy!















Dumb and Dumber











Sarah dancing away






















And away some more...!
















And Barney watches his lovely fiancee's moves!
















Barbac does a robot impression. Clare looks ever so impressed.


















Clare & Sarah rockin away.











And now Barbac does the In The Ghetto rap...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year. You had a really good time.
I love you all.