Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The very first taster


So here we are, our "little one" is trying food for the first time. Well...food...I don't know if we can call it food...it looks more like wallpaper glue.
Last night she got to try a teaspoon of baby rice. First she looked suspicious, then she spat it out, then grabbed hold of the spoon and shoved the whole thing in her mouth and it was gone!

Today she had creamed porridge for breakfast, about 2 teaspoons! Whoohooo!
And for lunch she tried a bit of banana and rice pure, which was scary to start with, but then she liked it! So much that she wanted it as a leave-in hair treatment and I am still picking out little bits of banana-slime now...











The bathroom is taking shape. Tiles are soon going up on the walls and its going to look stunning. The bath is plumbed in and if it wasn't for the builder's tools being piled high in there, I would jump in for a first bubblebath.

My sister's dog has broken her front leg, the poor little mite. Me and my doggies are thinking of little Disney. Especially Dakster-Wakster with his metal leg...

Off to play with Ellen in her playgym. Well...I am not going in it...she's there and I just wiggle things in front of her. Or I guess I could squeeze in there...!!!

No comments: