Friday, December 01, 2006

Love the Christmas shopping!


Oooooooh! It's the 1st of December! Christmas is coming!
Outside there's 1m of fresh, glistening snow - the trees makes the garden look like Narnia and sleighbells are ringing at the end of the road... or maybe not...its about 16 degrees warm, raining, nooo, actually throwing it down. Not a snowflake in sight apart from on my shoulders...dandruff I am guessing.

BUT! There's always JULKLAPPAR - Christmas-Claps!!! Hehe
Love to get the little pressies all wrapped up and put in a big pile on the floor somewhere. Even better when the tree's in and all the lovely presents are under the tree looking soooo homely and inviting. Some people are simply impossible to find things for, others...read my sister...is the easiest person in the world to buy for. I think its because whatever she wants, I want and vice versa. So oh yes, found some more little bits and bobs for her today. You are soo lucky!

Drinking Raspberry and Caramel tea. Haven't quite made up my mind about that one yet...
Do I like it? Not sure. It's one of those where its so horrible its nice or the otherway round.

Ellen is being a little Angel at the moment (probably cursing it now) but she was smiling all of yesterday, and fell asleep in her room at 8pm after her bath. Then slept aaaall evening and all night (apart from eating at 3am as usual) and woke up at 6am. Not bad. I am quite enjoying being up before the sun rises, just because of that - you get to see the sun rise! Its gorgeous, and always different.

Me and Ellen have a new favourite tv-programme. "The Hoobs".
They come from Hoobland (of course!) and everything is Hoobylicious and Hoobtastic where they are. Worth checking out their little place on the web HOOBS
I think I am a bit like "Groove" to be honest. He's got it sorted. Loooove the Hoobmobile.
So me and my "Squigglytiddlepeep" are now watching every episode.
Its quite funny how "into" a children's programme you can get. Me and Steve sat mesmerised this morning watching Roma explain to Tula what a trampolin was...and the Motorettes going "how how how how how" etc.
Then you suddenly snap out of it and realise you're back in the world of adults...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hej.
We have no snow here either. It rains like hell.
Show me the program with the Hoobs when I´m with you.By the way what is a Christmas Clap?
I love you, M.