Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas around the corner

How cute am I today?!

Oh, about 10 out of 10 I reckon!

Ellen's first Christmas and she is sooo excited that she decided to sleep for an extra hour today, still asleep so that gives me a chance to update this little blog.

Bathroom is looking better now, just a toilet and sink to go in and then its done. The tiles are gorgeous and the room looks 10 times bigger. Will post some pix when its done.

Was supposed to do the quiz as the Yummy Mummys again tonight, but Lisa's got super-flu so me and Steve are going to head over there instead, as the Yummy Parents...?! Hmmm.
Got babysitter anyway so we need to make the most of it. Can't wait to have a pint with Steve again!

The house has been decorated with a lovely tree, star-lamps in the windows and some little lanterns hanging here and there. Outside Steve has managed to get some great blue icicle lights up, well done to him. Looks great.

Christmas eve we're having loads of peeps round - my mum, Steves mum & dad, Pierce & Louise, Ross & Laine, Sarah & Barney and Barbac & Clare (possibly?!) Can't wait.
Me and my mum are making a Swedish "julbord" with ham, meatballs, sausages, beetroot salad, "ris a'la Malta" and of course gingerbread and lussekatter. I am gutted my sister couldn't make it over this Christmas as that would have made it the ultimate happy Christmas. Instead me and my mum will have to make it as special as we can.

Gotta go.

No comments: