Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sleep

I find it extremely difficult to get comfy at night now. First I try my left side but after 2 minutes I get kicked in a spot just under my right rib, the same spot every time, and its got really sore now. So, with great effort, I move over to my right side...all quiet for a while, then BANG, a kick straight into that same spot again. I bounce up and try to lie on my back. After about 10 seconds on my back I start feeling dizzy and sick, and slowly roll over to my left side again... and it all starts over again...Left, right, back, left, right, back...
Then I sit up, swear a bit, chew another Rennie Dual Action heartburn tablet...and lie back down. Huff Huff Huff...

If anyone knows of a sleeping position that I haven't yet tried, please let me know. If there is some kind of contraption which lets you be suspended from the ceiling by your heels, so that there is no pressure whatsoever on any part of your body...tell me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prova sova halvsittande.
Kram,M.