Saturday, November 04, 2006

Holy moses

Didn't think it would be that easy. 2,5 kg lost in about 10 days. Like it!
Enjoying all the wonderful new dishes that I get to eat, instead of stuffing my face with sweets and burgers. Had lovely fruitsallad for desert last night and just scoffed the leftovers now, yummy.

Been out picking sloes. Going to make a few more bottles of Sloe Gin. Perfect Christmas drink. Warms you up and spits you out!

Drinking Green Tea and Jasmine Tea. Very nice. Detoxing apparently, so bring it on.
Having Cottage Cheese with Apple and Cinnamon for desert tonight. Sounds interesting.

Have got a terrible cold and is sniffling around the house, hoping Ellen won't catch it.
That would be awful.

Its Bonfire Night here tonight and I went and got a pack called "Massive Assault" and some sparklers called Mammuth Sparklers! Hopefully they will be as big and brash as the brand makes out! The dogs hate fireworks, so they're probably thinking: "Yeah, thanks guys, thaaanks, you two have fun...don't mind us..."
But I looove setting off rockets and spinning sparklers round to make letters and circles and crap. And its Ellens first Bonfire Night so she can have a sparkler as well, I guess...if I hold it for her. She might just be able to see it...?!

Really feeling spurred on by seeing the scales tell me I am "slim" again. I was 78kg before I got pregnant, which is about 4 kg more than I usually weigh, so being back to that is a victory in itself. Just wanna get back to 74kgs and that will be that. Simple!
Let's see how it goes eh.

Ellen's eyes have just popped open, so gotta go!

BANG!

No comments: