Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday thoughts

Ah, quiet and a cup of coffee. This is heaven!
Ellen's asleep and all my "duties" are done. Feels good.

Just checked the scales again and there it was, another kilo gone. Got 2 left til I am back to my normal weight, already less than I was before I was pregnant. Feels like an achievment. Although I haven't been to the gym. Got some free tickets if anyone fancy joining me. Could go for a steamroom at least. That should clear my nose.

Got my Christmas list ready now, all I need to do is hunt it all down. Easier said than done maybe. But I love Christmas shopping and I think me and Jill are heading out next week. Don't forget the funky wrapping paper, that's the best part, when they're all wrapped lying there in a big pile! You sort of forget what you've wrapped and they all look sooo tempting and inviting!

Ordering tiles for the bathroom today. Can't wait to get them both done and great to have them done for Christmas. Only thing is, Ellen's going to have to take showers with me for a while, til the bathroom's done.

Watched Lost finally last night. Christ, we keep recording these things and then the evenings just get interrupted by either babystuff or we're out somewhere. I do love that series, but will we get all the answers to all the weird stuff that's going on. I do hope so.
The black smoke...the bears...the visions etc.

So glad I went to the first playgroup meeting a few weeks back. Without my new friends I reckon I would be pretty upset right now, but I always say things happen for a reason...so I guess that's what's happened.

There's scraping in the babymonitor so better go.

No comments: