Monday, November 21, 2005

Belle of the ball

I am sooo happy! For the first time in my life I am actually going to a ball!
Never went to the prom, never got asked by a guy to a ball, never got to wear a flashy dress and shine for a night...
But now I come back with a vengeance! The 10th of December I am going to a Christmas Ball at Sandhurst, for the Officers Passing Out! Whoopie Doo!
My friend Sarah asked if me and Steve wanted to go, and we said YES PLEASE!! Imagine gliding around with lots of handsome men and women, dressed up to their teeth!

So all I need now is a dress that will make the officers jaws drop to the floor! Haha.
Or at least Steve's, that will do just fine for me.

Going shopping at some point to get myself a lovely little number and some shoes to match.
Steve is going to be measured for a dinner jacket and woohoo, I can't wait!

I will smuggle a little digital camera with me and post some handsome chappies on here for the girlies!

Apart from that, lots of work this week. Need to get some food shopping done as well, as a woman can't live on porridge alone.

So till next time....chalalllaaaaallaaallalaaaaa, I will be happily singing and dreaming about the ball!

No comments: