Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If only it was that easy

Yesterday I went to a playcentre with my two little pumkins Ellen and Jessie.
Ellen was playing with a little boy who was 2 years older than her. When his mum popped to the ladies he came up to me and asked:

- Is she your little girl
- Yes, I said, she's my daughter Ellen and she's 2 years old
- Did the doctors cut your tummy to get her out?
-....ehm.....no.....no, they didn't (???!!!)
- ...I think they did... (looking at me as if I was lying to him)
- Eeeehem....eh, no they didn't actually...
(The boy now looking very confused) - So what are you saying... that she just shot out on her own?!
Me: - ....Something like that yes...

Shot out...well, I wish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

så smart som jag är så läste jag tummy som tumme. men ,märkte senare att det var en mage det snackades om. men iaf de var verkligen sött. :)