Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home cooking

I decided to give Ellen a proper lunch today, so I dug out my Annabel Karmel recipe book and wizzed together a Spagetti Bolognaise. It has celery and carrots in it, and its actually super super nice. I wish I'd made more now, so that I could have some.
For desert she's having Peaches and Amaretti biscuits...not sure what she'll think of that, but again....I liked it!


Here is my very homely looking kitchen! I felt like such a good mum doing all this!
Let's just see how it goes when she's eating it. I may just end up on the floor...still...Its made me feel good!



5 comments:

Helena said...

She loved it. Scoffing it as we speak. Phew.

Anonymous said...

Du är en mycket bra mamma.

Nanny-mojmoj

Helena said...

Ja visst ar jag!!!

Anonymous said...

såg ju riktigt gott ut dedära. :)

Anonymous said...

Smaskigt. :D