Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Look - thank you very much

The sun is shining today, can you believe it. And no, I am not in the part of UK that is flooded (thank you all for asking) We have had a crappy summer, but no floods thank god.

Shades on, ipod on, pram out, Ellen into pram, off we went. Took a walk in to Wickford to meet Lisa and little Lauren for a quick chat and drink. Then we wandered in to New Look and can you believe it - they have introduced a "Tall" range. 36'' legs and all sorts of jeans, trousers, tops and god knows what. I would like to thank Mr God for being so kind to me.

Feeling really tired today for no reason. I fell asleep at 8pm in the sofa last night and woke up at 10pm when Steve got back from football. Then slept all night til 7am. Still tired. Why? No idea.

Tomorrow I've got my favourite BodyCombat again. That always wakes me up. Punching people's noses in, oh yessss.

Tonight I am going to eat Piri Piri Chicken, drink some wine and watch "Bachelor". Its chill out at its maximum. Brainless tv-watching and nice food. Then night night from me.

No comments: