Monday, July 02, 2007

Ho-Ho-Honda!

AH! I have got a new car! Upgraded my old Jeep to a 2005 Honda CR-V, beautiful light silvery-blue colour with aaaaah so many nice features. A little cooling compartment on the dashboard, air-con (that works...unlike the Jeep), arm rests, big mirrors and great visibility. The only things that's maybe a "downgrade" is the boot-space. I like to get the two dogs and the pram in the boot but not sure I can fit them all in now. Gotta be dogs or pram...or shove the pram in the backseat I guess. We'll find a way!

Back to manual after being automatic for a few years, and my gosh it goes! Just thought about pressing the accelerator down and whooosh I was in Kent!
Really like it, its slightly smaller than the Jeep and a bit more girly I guess.

Here are some pics. (not the actual one as its raining outside and I am not venturing out just to get some soggy photos...)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo där. Varför har du inte sagt att du skulle byta bil? GRATTIS !
Sätt vagnen på taket då, hihi.

Anonymous said...

Halloj. Tankte bara saga hej och vilken sot babis du har. Jag var inne pa Lunar (don't ask) och kollade igenom mina friends, pa sa vis hittade jag dig. Kul.
Jenny (Hulahoop)