Tuesday, April 03, 2007

She's zooming around

Now the exploration has begun. My gosh. Little Ellen is zooming round in her walker in the kitchen, opening drawers, checking out the dogs water bowl, opening cabinet doors, pulling out recipes from drawers and eating them...
Yep, she is definately started her exploration-adventure, and I guess its neverending from this moment on...

Had a lovely weekend with grassmowing,lie-ins (all 3 of us!),chilling and Sunday was spent in Surrey in Chobham at a busrally. We weren't really there for the buses though, just for a nice day out and doughnuts in the grass. Ellen loved it. She was grinning at all the bus-enthusiasts...my god they are weird (some of them anyway). They all have mad hairdoos, the curlier and fluffier the better, and I even saw a cross-dresser. A man with a deeep v-neck jumper, long fluffy hair (of course!), earrings, an evening ladies purse....need I go on?

I have a new favourite fruit: The Dragon Fruit! What a great, super, wonderful looking thing it is! It looks delicious and it IS delicious. Here's a pic.

Just wonderful.

Going round to Lisa's today. Ellen and Lauren can play together and we can talk about adult things for once.

Tonight I'm heading to the gym for the first time in ages. Just really fancy going back although I am usually shattered by 7pm. But nope, with the lighter evenings its going to be lovely. And to end the session with a cool swim, aaah yes.

Going to get some lunch down my neck now.




No comments: