Thursday, April 05, 2007

Little sister getting married!!!!!

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongratulations!!!
I got an SMS yesterday from my sister, saying that she'd got ENGAGED! Oooooohhhh, how wonderful. First I smiled my biggest smile, then I got all warm inside, then I started feeling incredibly sentimental. My little sister getting married, my little sister...and thought back to our childhood and so a little tear rolled down my face.
Huhuuuuu, how wonderful! God, if I am a wreck like that after an SMS, imagine what I'll be like at the wedding.........I would suggest putting me somewhere right at the back, maybe in a cupboard to drown out the sobs...



So proud! So happy! Did I say soooo proud!?!! And happy! And proud and happy!
Up in the Swedish winterlandscapes in Ammarnas it happened. Can't wait to speak to her properly as we still haven't had a chance. Apparently they had a power-cut due to all the storms up there. But anyway, I will update you all soon with details on rings, the bride to be and all their plans! YAAAAY!!!

No comments: