Wednesday, March 04, 2009

All wrapped up


I went to have a Universal Contour Wrap last Saturday. I didn't quite know what to expect, but it was part of my detox to try one. I was wrapped from head
to toe in bandages soaked in mud of some sort, that smelled really nice. Then the lady popped me in some kind of spaceman suit to keep me warm and I got to lie on a bed for AN HOUR reading magazines and listening to relaxing music. I don't know what I enjoyed the most, the wrap or the peace and quiet.

Afterwards my skin felt incredibly soft and still does 4 days after! She measured me before and after and all in all 6 inches had disappeared to god knows where.

I thought it was great going from a Busy Mummy to an actual Mummy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Låter skönt.
Kram,M.

Сергей said...

www.knowhowmed-v.blogspot.com

hot said...

great ladies,,,......nice blog