Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shopping -finally....

Sorry about the silence, have been super busy the last few weeks. Even days where there is nothing in my calendar, just fly by. Cooking, cleaning, playing, feeding, putting to bed, waking up, feeding dogs, shopping, tidying, GOD knows what.
But most days I try to get out with the children to get out of the boring housework.

Today, no children. Ellen in nursery and our babysitter took Jessie for the day while I went to the hairdressers to get some highlights done. Very pleased. If you swap Hayden's face for mine, you'll get an idea of what I look like. Plus my hair is ever so slightly darker than hers.


After that I headed to Lakeside and found myself a dress plus accessories for Saturday, when we're all going out for my sister-in-law's 30th birthday. Stand-up comedy, buffet and disco. Should be a good night. Will hopefully get time to put some photos up of the little outfit I got.

No comments: